Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stones and Stoner

over the years been in IRC for so long ler. today suddenly see a nick call stones come online. i actually thought just coincidence, someone happens to have a similar nick.

then later realise that he is a friend whom i have known since the 1st yr i started in BW. i tot he was playing a prank on me. so i merely said "Not funny". But when he pvted me in MSN, and tell me that he sometimes use that nick in other channel, today forgot to change back..... i was frankily bit unhappy that he chose to use "Stones"

i mean... if we didn't know each other, i would see that as a coincidence. so no issue.. but the thing is that, knowing me for 3 years ler. and still choose to call yourself "Stones". i totally see it as a problem lor.

no doubt Stones and Stoner are very different. but yet it is sufficient for people to start "Rehi" me thinking i have DCed. when i was trying to explain and double confirm if its a prank, i got the answer "Hello Stone and Stoner is different lo~ My stats and your stats different what~ Not trying to immitate you lar"

that PISS me off.. so i replied: "Fine! if you insist, i let u have the nick, i change!"

and he replied:" i Don't Gian The Nick"

"..........................."

i dun go to other channel calling myself "KongBakPau", or "TauSarPau". because i know people will mistaken me for you. even if i change a nick, i will definately not call a nick that will make people mistaken me for my friend.

And all i was trying to do was to explain the situation.... Before u answer until so Buay Song... please spare a thought for other people. Friends dun do these type of things to each other de.

The last thing i need, is that i receive an sms from someone saying: "I thought u say u go play mahjong? how cum online in other channel?"

No comments: