Friday, July 31, 2009

Clubbing days!

Was chatting with buaya earlier on... then the topic suddenly went into clubbing. sigh... i simply miss the good old days.... where all you need to do is to go clubbing... and some people you dunno... just walk up to you.... and buy you drink!!! in exchange of your phone number..


when i was younger, really very no life de... one week 7 days.... 5 days i will be clubbing!

Monday -- Everywhere close
Tuesday -- Venom (Hotelier's night)
Wednesday -- Rest
Thursday -- Why Not
Friday -- Niche/ Taboo/ Why not
Saturday -- Niche/ Taboo / Why not
Sunday -- Venom (gay night)

it was usually on fri and Sat that i have people just walk up to me with a beer / vodka lime / burbon coke... in their hands offering me a glass.. there are also times, people purchase a jug... and just want me to have a sip. SIGH.... THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!! nowadays i dun get any offers like that ler... SO SAD!!!!

my deepest impression on my clubbing days... was a tuesday, at Venom. haha used to be working part time in a jap hotel.... so after night shift went with a few str8 friends (gals and guys) to club there....

somehow got quite drunk... and when i'm drunk... a bit scary de. LOL i remember going to the toilet, located on the upper floor... at the toilet door, knock into a guy coming out of the toilet... he bumped into me, take a step back.... look at me... and the next thing he did.... he just hold my hands, and pull me into one of the cubicle!! there were queues outside the cubicle... and he simply bo chap, and just hold my hands and walk in!!!

he unzipped me.. and played with my dick for a while.... then.... he ask me to go to his house.... without waiting for a reply, he just hold my hands walk out of the toilet... i think the guys queuing outside were stunned! why 2 guys come out of a cubicle and holding hands~ (please note, Venom only Sunday is gay night, the rest of the night is str8 night)

we have to walk pass the dance floor... as my keypouch was with my friend. he was carrying a bag. so i went back to get the keypouch from my friend. when i told my friend that i gotta go first... all a bit stunn to see a guy behind me. they all very naive de.. and they all str8. so they dunno anything about gay de. and they also dunno i got attraction for guys anyway. cos i flirt a lot with the girls in the office. all though i'm str8 and a flirt.

just then.... Venom was closing ler. it was already 2.45AM. so whole lot left together... that guy was beside me all the way... in the very packed lift... he was practically face me. nose to nose stealing kisses here and there....

my fren all saw everything.... and i was like.. SIAO LIAO!!!!

so when we at the ground floor.. that guy tried to bring me go take cab to his house... 2 of my friends dragged me back! and told the guy off...

end up... the guy went off.. and my friends send me home... (DAMN!!!)

The next day... my friends were all teasing me about being cruised by a guy! then i merely act blur.. told them i dun remember anything ley... and they went on telling me how great friends they were.. and that they rescued me from a gay!

a very close female friend were telling me... that guy who tried to bring me home.. is very handsome de lor... she can anytime go home with him de lor~~~ .

sigh... SO WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha THOSE WERE THE DAYS.


No comments: